| || |
Frequently Answered Questions
|Please feel free to e-mail us at with any questions or comments.|
Alan K designs
Out of Stock
Shop by Color
Is the Venetian glass jewelery by Alan K?
- Yes. Our Murano Venice section is designed by Alan K and bears his stamp that is engraved on every piece. This also holds true for our entire Designo collection as this is an exclusive Alan K line. This entire collection is nickel-free, 925 sterling silver, with an anti-tarnish, rhodium plating to give each piece a brilliant finish.
What is Alpaca Silver?
- Alpaca Silver is made from an alloy of copper, zinc, iron and nickel. It has properties similar to stainless steel but is a very light weight material that will not rust or tarnish. At Deco Belle, all Andes earrings have surgical grade steel earring hooks, not Alpaca Silver earring hooks. Accept nothing less. This makes Alpaca Silver very affordable. To care for Alpaca Silver jewelry, do not use silver dipping liquids on your Alpaca Silver as this will harm it. As per any jewelry do not spray perfume etc directly on it as this will cause Alpaca Silver to discolor because of the alcohol.
International Shipping Does Deco Belle ship internationally?
- Yes, international orders are only available to verified PayPal users. Our shipping rates are quite competetive. Please reference our International Shipping policy for additional details.
I tried ordering an item but there is no button to allow for adding to my shopping cart.
- When an item is out of stock, it is made unavailable to add to the shopping cart. We indicate whether an item is out of stock, and move it to the Out of Stock page, under Best Sellers, otherwise the item is temporarily unavailable.
Do your photos depict every detail of natural stone or shell?
- Please note that as with all jewelry of Murano glass, natural stone, or natural shell, the photos may not represent slight color gradients of a shade of color of stone or shell for each item. Our handmade jewelry may contain natural imperfections. These are considered distinguishing characteristics of the product and are not considered to be defects. We try to accurately photograph each item within our collection, but please bear in mind that natural stone or shell may have slight color gradients within an item. So rest assured that you are getting a one of a kind item!
Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Only if you reside in California or are having an item shipped to California ("California use" according to the State Board of Equalization). Out of state residents pay NO SALES TAX. Sales shipped within California or sold to a California resident (billing address) will pay the base sales tax rate of 10.25% (Pasadena, CA base rate), to be adjusted after checkout for specific counties, respective of customer. Example: Ventura County tax will be lowered to 7.75% after checkout and reflected in charges to credit card and final sales
Can I shopy by color?
- Absolutely! Simply type in the color that are searching for into the search button at the top of every page, click go to see your results. Also, this search comes in handy for searching for gem type, animal type, etc. For instance, popular searches are: butterfly, flower, heart, red, amber, turquoise, designo, etc... Happy findings!
What our customers say: