confidence gem essence blend
|Raise confidence gem and flower elixir with sun reflecting crystals. We capture the vibrational energy of each mineral (crystals pictured not included in sale) and flower, all made via the indirect method with a clear natural quartz bowl between the mineral and the filtered water.
In this blend is included:
All Deco Belle gem essence blends include a detailed write up of the gem and flower essences, complete with scientific name, and believed healing energy and metaphysical properties of the mineral.
Belle Organics wellness products are non-refundable. Color of glass dropper bottle may vary depending on availability.
- Calendula flower: The velvety rows of petals indicate that this bright orange flower is helpful for self confidence, healing warmth and receptivity. Shine bright with this flower essence while also being cognizant of one's impacts with words on others, even with one self (confidence).
- Valencia Orange flower: Calms emotions and helps and accept one’s own shining brightness.
- Aragonite, Brown, Sputnik: Promotes confidence, self-healing, and personal betterment.
- Ethiopian Opal: Honors the individual, aids dissolving illusions and limitations imposed by culture, society, upbringing. Realization and recognition of one's innate talents, skills, beauty, creativity, intuition.
- Rhodonite: Assists in self love and value. This crystal pushes you to really love yourself so that you may offer love to someone else. Rhodonite produces generosity, joy, and happiness.
- Sunstone: Promotes leadership - of personal power, freedom, self-confidence, and expanded consciousness.
This gem essence blend is handcrafted by using 6 individual gem and flower essences in filtered water with brandy (default) as a preservative to extend shelf life. As an option and no additional cost, organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) can be substituted instead of brandy, though this will result in a shorter shelf life and ACV tastes more bitter.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, FDA. This is not meant to replace conventional medicine. This is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.