stress less gem essence blend
|Stress less flower and gem essence elixir version 3.0, the previous versions were calming and stress reducing, but this is our best version yet. Relax the mind and body. The vibrational energy of each mineral (crystals pictured not included in sale) and flower, is captured in a glass bottle, all made via the indirect method with a clear natural quartz bowl between the mineral and the filtered water.
In this blend is included:
All Deco Belle gem essence blends include a detailed write up of the gem and flower essences, complete with scientific name, and believed healing energy and metaphysical properties of the mineral.
Belle Organics wellness products are non-refundable. Color of glass dropper bottle may vary depending on availability.
- Dandelion flower: Dandelion creates tremendous relaxation throughout the muscular structure, then it influences the mental body, and there is less stress. Mental stress often lodges in the muscles.
- Hornbeam flower: Everyday routine that leads to intellectual weariness and exhaustion.
- Ti flower: Clears the mind of repetitive and overthinking.
- Yellow Ginger flower: Helps to remind one’s mind and body.
- Bustamite: Provides a calming action during stress.
- Dioptase: Promotes letting go and living in the present moment of peace, a strong mental cleanser and detoxifier, helping to dissolve stress.
- Nephrite Jade (from Big Sur, CA): A powerful cleansing stone that enhances the body’s filtration and elimination organs and bringing calm to the body and mind.
- Morion Quartz: Helps to overcome the effects of stress and aids in exploring your shadow energies and finding their gift, imparting the courage to overcome obstacles and find trust once again, and support self-esteem and inner confidence.
This gem essence blend is handcrafted by using 8 individual gem and flower essences in filtered water with brandy (default) as a preservative to extend shelf life. As an option and no additional cost, organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) can be substituted instead of brandy, though this will result in a shorter shelf life and ACV tastes more bitter.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, FDA. This is not meant to replace conventional medicine. This is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.